Are you between 8 and 18 years old? You can make a difference in health research!
We are launching a young persons’ advisory group where you can:
- Influence health research in Leicester
- Take part in designing real research projects
- Meet researchers, doctors and other health professionals
- Get involved in hands-on science activities
- Learn how we carry out research in hospitals
- Take the first steps in a science, medicine or health related career and boost your CV
Sessions will be held once every two months, led by staff who have completed enhanced DBS checks. Refreshments are provided.
We’ve even got activities for parents to complete at the same time!
If you’re interested in taking part, please complete the contact form at the bottom of this page. We look forward to meeting you!