Our newly formed Public Research Engagement Panel (PREP) was created to influence the strategic direction of research and innovation at Leicester’s Hospitals.
Volunteers on the panel meet regularly and bring an independent public perspective to our work and may be involved in the following activities:
- Represent research participants’ views on Boards
- Act collectively as a consultation group to ensure due consideration of research in the design, planning, delivery and performance of clinical services
- Work in teams to complete Trust-wide tasks
- Develop links between existing public involvement groups in speciality areas at the hospitals, and with the Trust’s patient partners
- Promote understanding of how research influences clinical service delivery
If you are interested in becoming a panel member, please read the full terms of reference. Then, complete the application below and return it to Antonella Ghezzi, lead nurse for research, using the contact details on the form.