At the end of your study you must inform the Research and Innovation team and submit an end of study report to the HRA.
To record the outcome of your research, you will also need to send the Research and Innovation team the following:
- the reference to the peer review publications and book chapters your work has been published in
- details of the latest recruitment figures
- how your research has changed our clinical practice.
Upon completion, you are required to archive all documentation in line with Trust policies.
All Clinical Trials of Investigational Medicinal Products (CTIMPs) must be registered on the EudraCT database. This database has been established to:
- support supervision of CTIMPs
- facilitate communication between competent authorities
- link with other databases such as EudraVigilance and the EU Clinical Trials Register.
Each trial must be issued with a unique EudraCT number.
You may also be asked to provide a lay summary of your project, or to work with the research communications manager to raise awareness of your research through a variety of media.
If you have a story you would like to share, please contact Rachael by emailing Rachael.Dowling@uhl-tr.nhs.uk or call 0116 258 4971. For further information about publicising your research, click here.