Our mission at Leicester Clinical Research Facility (CRF) is to support excellent early translational studies in order to increase understanding of disease, evaluate new treatments and improve the health of our patients.
Leicester CRF provides the people, expertise, space and equipment to conduct world-class experimental medicine research and early phase clinical trials. Our facilities are integrated into clinical areas within specialities to provide a seamless link from the laboratory bench to bedside.
At Leicester CRF, we offer:
- World-leading research expertise in multiple key specialities, including cardiovascular, respiratory, cancer, lifestyle, and emergency/acute medicine
- Access to diverse, multi-ethnic patient cohorts
- Access to patients in acute care settings
- Research-dedicated laboratory and imaging facilities
- Informatics platforms
- Quality-assured safety for patients